Nativity Church of Fargo’s
Women’s Retreat Jan 28, 29
Men’s Retreat Feb. 25, 26
We are saving a place for you!
Nativity will be having a Women’s Christ Renews His Parish Retreat January 28 and 29; a Men’s Retreat February 25 and 26. The Retreat is open to Nativity Members and is free.
What is a Christ Renews His Parish Retreat?
- It’s time to relax, pray, and rethink priorities
- It is a time to get to know others in the parish and grow as a community.
- It is an opportunity to examine, rediscover, and/or intensify your personal relationship with Christ.
- It is a weekend of reflection and sharing of spiritual and real life issues.
What a Christ Renews HIs Parish Retreat is not:
- It is not a silent retreat, yet there are periods of quiet reflection and prayer.
- It is not a parish organization or clique
- It is not a solitary retreat, your participation makes the retreat a spiritual one for you and the other participants
- You will not be required to speak in front of the group, however,your participation in the group discussion is a key to the retreat
(Bullet point words taken from the following submission