We have good news! We have opened our treasure chest here at Nativity and will bring brand new faith jewels to our parish. Our religious curriculum for Faith Formation, Grades 1-3, is entitled, “Finding God; Our Response to God’s Gifts”. What a wonderful title. Because that is our mission, no matter what age we are. God always calls us first. God always makes the first move. We listen and are called to respond to God’s call. We are all about finding God- all of the time.
This new series, designed by parents, for parents, fully engages our children on the jewels of the Catholic Church. We have been looking at this series for a long time and are so pleased that we can offer our children the very best of what is out there. Our team of catechists are supported every step of the way as they lead the children through active learning on the full teachings of the Catholic Church. Beautiful art, drama and song bring Bible stories to life for children. Also included in each lesson are practical suggestions on how to bring faith home to everyday family life.
Parents, (and I mean both mothers and fathers), now is the time to say YES. Will YOU help open our treasure chest and share the jewels of our faith with our children? Don’t wait until it’s too late and our children have grown up and gone on their own way. Our children need you now.
- Find a friend and come back to teach together
- Pick the class level you wish to team teach
- Junior or Senior High youth make awesome team teachers
- Husband and wives together make a great team
- Grandparents have a special impact on small children
- Give back to your parish and grow as an adult Catholic
- Live out your baptismal call to serve God and others!
Call Kathy today at 232-2414 or firstname.lastname@example.org