The information below is how we are responding as a parish to the COVID-19 pandemic as a parish. As directed by Bishop Fold, we are following CDC guidelines.
The CDC now rates counties using a three-level system. Below is a graphic from the CDC outlining those levels.
You can use the CDC-provided widget to check the Covid-19 Community Level for Nativity Church by selecting “North Dakota” as the state and “Cass” as the county.
Liturgy at Nativity: Remarks by Fr. Bill
Bishop Folda is now allowing the distribution of the chalice to the lay faithful. During the distribution of Communion, plate ministers will continue to wear face coverings, to permit access to the Eucharist for those who remain concerned about virus transmission, while cup ministers will not be requested to wear face coverings.
If you are an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion (EMHC), please check the schedule each week on the app and consider signing up to be a cup minister, as you feel comfortable.
As we will again be needing 6-7 EMHCs at each liturgy, please contact Fr. Bill if you desire to take part in the ministry of EMHC.
Release Date: 9/29/22
- Diocese of Fargo Daily Mass / Sunday Mass
- The Sunday Mass https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZimeG164HjPyaOV-G6uHg
- CatholicTV Network https://www.watchthemass.com/ (Spanish Mass available)
- EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) daily mass https://video.ewtn.com/daily-mass/
- Word on Fire https://www.wordonfire.org/